Tone House has re-opened for indoor training at regular capacity as per current CDC guidelines. Masks are now optional for fully vaccinated athletes, and proof of vaccination card or Excelsior Pass (we notate your account and do not store anything on file) is required for all indoor training, as per New York City mandate.
Athlete disclaimer: you understand that by entering Tone House’s training facility or participating in any Tone House fitness activity, you are expressly and voluntarily assuming the risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus. Tone House has implemented a variety of reasonable safety precautions (such as those outlined below), but the risk of being exposed to the virus, which is extremely contagious and potentially lethal, remains. If you are sick, do not feel well, have been notified that you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, or suspect that you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home.
In accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines, Tone House Fitness New York LLC (“Tone House”) has reopened its training facility located at 32 East 31st Street. To prioritize your health and safety, Tone House has implemented a number of additional safety measures, including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Requiring proof of vaccination for all Tone House staff and indoor training clients.
(2) upgraded HVAC filtration systems with MERV-13 air filters
(3) increased the number of hand sanitizing stations in the studio, client lounge, and locker rooms
(4) cleaning supplies will be made available throughout the studio and equipment will be disinfected after each use
(5) will increase the frequency of locker room and shared space cleanings.
Participants that are feeling unwell must notify Tone House staff immediately and will be asked to leave the facility.
Tone House will offer outdoor conditioning classes during the summer months, for those who prefer to not train indoors.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back to the Turf soon.SCHEDULE