UNLEASH YOUR INNER ATHLETE! Use promo code SUMMER2020 to re-up on training packages and check out our Strength & Conditioning schedule here. See you on the Turf soon!
Tone House will re-open for semi-private lifting sessions on Monday, September 14th with the following safety precautions in place.
Athlete disclaimer: you understand that by entering Tone House’s training facility or participating in any Tone House fitness activity, you are expressly and voluntarily assuming the risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus. Tone House has implemented a variety of reasonable safety precautions (such as those outlined below), but the risk of being exposed to the virus, which is extremely contagious and potentially lethal, remains. If you are sick, do not feel well, have been notified that you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, or suspect that you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home.
In accordance with New York State and CDC guidelines, Tone House Fitness New York LLC (“Tone House”) has reopened its training facility located at 32 East 31st Street. To prioritize your health and safety, Tone House has implemented a number of additional safety measures, including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) use of a health pre-screening tool that both employees and training participants must complete online prior to a) arriving to work or b) participating in a Tone House training session.
(2) upgraded HVAC filtration systems with MERV-13 air filters
(3) limited studio capacity to 33%
(4) will implement temperature checks for anyone entering the facility
(5) increased the number of hand sanitizing stations in the studio, client lounge, and locker rooms
(6) cleaning supplies will be made available throughout the studio and equipment will be disinfected after each use
(7) will enforce a strict mandatory mask policy (masks available for purchase on-site)
(8) will require that members remain socially distanced while on premises
(9) reduced locker availability to 33%
(10) will increase the frequency of locker room cleanings. In addition, showers will be temporarily closed and other shared locker room amenities (i.e., hair dryers, curling irons, etc.) have been removed.
Tone House coaches and staff members will be tested not less than once every two weeks.
Participants that are feeling unwell must notify Tone House staff immediately and will be asked to leave the facility.
Tone House will only offer semi-private Strength training sessions indoors and will continue to offer outdoor Conditioning classes.
Outdoor classes offer a safer alternative to training indoors. Please consider taking an outdoor class.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back to the Turf soon.SCHEDULE